Model 822-17 RDB Ration Delivery Box
Model 822-17 RDB Ration Delivery Box is designed for the delivery of pre-mixed feed rations in feedlot or dairy operations. This model has a volume capacity of 760 cu. ft. and a load capacity of 24,000 lbs. This truck-mounted unit features 12 ga. stainless liners 60" high. Feed is discharged to the bunk by a 48" wide stainless steel conveyor body while feed in the box is moved forward with a one-piece rubber, full width floor belt and sliding retention gate. Automatic rotary overload sensor will interrupt retention gate movement. The scale and hydraulic controls are cab mounted.
New! Ration Delivery Box
A better way to Deliver Pre-Mixed Rations
24,000 lb. maximum load capacity.
760 cu. ft. maximum volume capacity.
- 12 ga. stainless liners, 60" high.
- 48" wide stainless steel conveyor body.
- Side access door in conveyor body.
- Automatic rotary overload sensor to interrupt retention gate movement.
- Spout with magnets. Wind guard or magnets optional.
- One piece full width floor belt.
- Truck mounted scale and hydraulic controls.
- Full length scale frame.
- Three models: 822-17, 1202-25 and 1102-23.