Model CFB-40 CFB Commercial Feeder Box Semi-Trailer
Model CFB-40 is a truck mounted commercial feeder box designed to transport pre-mixed feed rations in dairy or feedlot operations. It has a 1900 cu. ft. capacity with a 40' length. The CFB's have the unique ability to move feed ration material forward to be side discharged for feeding however; the floor can be reversed to move material out the back through a hydraulic tailgate. This feature is ideal for hauling green chop from the field or silage from the pit to the commodity area. For feed delivery, three sets of WR78B super-heavy floor chains move feed material forward towards the front to triple feed beaters for aeration before supplying the front conveyor for discharge. In-cab control panel for both reversing the floor and opening the tailgate. This multi purpose unit can deliver feed to the bunk or deliver bulk commodities and unload quickly.
The FSI Commercial Delivery Series gives you the performance and reliability of a fully hydraulic driven delivery box.
• Available in six truck mount units ranging from 760 cu. ft. to 1235 cu. ft. and six semi-trailer units ranging from 1425 cu. ft. to 1900 cu. ft.
• Three sets of WR78B super heavy floor chain.
• Dual direction standard reversing floor and hydraulic tailgate for hauling green chop from the field or silage from the pit to the commodity area.
• Triple feed beater is uniquely configured to provide aerated feed delivery to beef or dairy promoting increased intake while minimizing any feed weigh back.
• Ez-Adjust floor take-ups. Adjust floor chain tension with a grease gun. Three grease fittings used to tension the three sets of floor chain. All floor chain bearings are proven, long lasting Babbitt bearings.
• Removable discharge provides ease of maintenance as well as convenient conversion from chain and slat to belt.
• Hydraulic tailgate. When closed, it covers the floor chain take-ups. The tailgate opens to almost 90 degrees and is opened by twin hydraulic cylinders. Positive locking system keeps it closed. In-cab control panel for both reversing the floor and opening tailgate.
• Delivers feed or stockpiles commodities.
You’ll recognize us by our look. * You’ll remember us for our quality! * Smooth sided 3 panel look is a registeredtrademark of FSI Fabrication, LLC.